Posted by on 5/22/2020 to Blog
We want to provide you with an update on how Superior Ink & Toner is responding to the coronavirus (COVID-19). First and foremost, our thoughts are with all those impacted by COVID-19, their families, and the communities who are working to contain the virus from spreading further.
- As this situation evolves, we are committed to the health and safety of our staff while taking the necessary steps to maintain our supply chain and meet the needs of our customers.
- We are strictly adhering to recommendations from local, national and global health organizations to ensure all preventive measures are taken to avoid spread of the virus.
- We wash our hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- We use alcohol-based sanitizers to wipe down all our boxes, and spray all our delivery bags before deliveries.
- We wear masks and gloves when we do our deliveries.
- We avoid close contact with our customers, and practice social distancing with deliveries.
- Where possible, we leave the delivery outside the door, ring the doorbell and walk away. We email our customers afterwards to let them know that their toners have been delivered.
- When delivering to a business, we place the delivery near the recipient, in order to maintain social distancing.
- We continue to monitor this rapidly changing situation and are actively developing contingency plans to ensure safe and effective operations.
The health and safety of our customers is our number one priority and we are 100% committed to working together to find solutions to challenges that may arise. We are in this together. We would like to thank you for your support and patronage, and your trust and partnership is greatly appreciated.
More importantly, we wish you and your families health and safety during these trying times.